Did you know Toyota is now the only car maker to include the the Star Safety SystemTM as standard equipment on every one of its 16 models? Nothing is more important at Toyota than your safety!
5 ways Star Safety SystemTM keeps you safer:
1. VEHICLE STABILITY CONTROL (VSC) - Helps prevent slips and loss of traction.1
2. TRACTION CONTROL (TRAC) - Helps maintain traction on wet, icy, loose or uneven surfaces.
3. ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM- Prevents brakes from locking up to help you stay in control.
4. Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) - Helps redistribute brake force to help during sudden braking situations.
5. BRAKE ASSIST (BA) - Detects sudden or “panic” braking and helps add the pressure needed to help prevent a collision.2
We would be very happy to give you an indepth presentation on each of these, how they all work together, plus the many other advanced safety features that help make Toyota one of the safest vehicles on the road.
Call us or schedule your appointment
(763) 427-3200 or Contact Us
Disclaimer: 1Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details. 2 Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.