In appreciation of all you do, Toyota is offering a special $500 rebate to eligible personnel.*
How to Qualify
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Eligible customers must be an inactive reserve or in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserve) that are part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard
- Verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at time of purchase in the form of one of the following documentation:
- Leave and Earning Statement
- Military Identification Card
- Retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments
- Upon credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
Ask your Toyota dealer about the Military Rebate Program. To locate the Toyota dealer nearest you, use our dealer locator.
Leasing instead? Explore the Military Rebate Lease Program.
To obtain a print program brochure, please see your Toyota dealer or call 1-800-GO-TOYOTA.
|* Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On finance contracts, rebate will be applied toward the down payment. One rebate per retail transaction. Not compatible with Toyota College Rebate Program. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or terminate at any time. Toyota Military Rebate Program is available on approved credit to qualified customers financing the purchase of new untitled Toyota models through participating dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Not all applicants will qualify. Expires 12/31/15.